Sidor

söndag 31 januari 2016

Everyday

Yesterday I found myself in a blog I never visited before. It's called Scrap Sisters and is a french blog with a challenge I just couldn't resist to join in. Last day is today and I'm so glad that I had some time this evening to make a LO for the challenge. My school french isn't was it used to be but I hope I've understood the rules and that it's ok to write in english.

The challenge was to make a monochromatic LO in white, black and white photo of course and just a hint of grey or black was allowed. I wanted it to be all-white, but when my title was painted with gesso, it looked yellow so I put a touch of grey on it instead.

You also had to use at least three techniques from a list and I chose from the ones I understood/could translate on google and it's gesso (on my title, even if it got a bit of grey promarker on it also), using a stencil (on my background I've used a big polka dot stencil with 3D gloss gel) and warm embossing (it doesn't show so well but there are text on the big scalloped piece of paper behind the photo).

In plus, you had to have at least two embellishments in other materials, and I chose to have plastic buttons, a wooden title and some tulle/fabric flowers.

And here's my final product:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar