Sidor

tisdag 25 oktober 2016

Be the change

Here is my entry for both Maja Designs monthly moodboard and More Than Words monthly challenge.
At Maja there's a lot of brown and beige colors in the moodboard and word about how you should be. This lead me to a brown layout with myself in the picture.
At More Than Words the creative challenge is ombre, which fit perfectly with all the brown colors I wanted to create in, and the word challenge is Change. I had a really hard time thinking about how I should work the change in to my layout but finally I got it. All these words from Maja got me thinking of myself and how I want to be and so I chose the start of a quote from Mahatma Gandhi for my title. The quote is "Be the change you want to see in the world", and I interpret it simply as "Be yourself".











7 kommentarer:

  1. Oh you have achieved a perfect ombré effect here and your title is spot on too. A great interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your layout is BEAUTIFUL....
    Thank you for joining in over @ More Than Words! x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh I love this colour scheme! So gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at More Than Words this month.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow magnificent layout you got the creative challenge perfectly and I love the quote you choose. Thank you for playing at More than words!

    SvaraRadera
  5. So very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great take on this month's challenge!! You've nailed it! All the best from MTW! :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. sublime!!!
    fab ombré !
    thanks for playing with us at MTW!!

    SvaraRadera